It is easy to register a company in Greater Bergen through the The Brønnøysund Register Centre. A limited company must have a share capital of a minimum of NOK 30,000 in total.
Invest in Bergen does not carry out registration processes for foreign companies. You will be guided through the text and links below, or we can help you with finding consultants that provide such services.
The form “Coordinated register notification” is the form you need to register a company in Norway. The form is available for download. Please note that the Coordinated register notification is only available in Norwegian. The form must be completed in Norwegian. Coordinated register notification “Part 1 – Guide” is available in English.
This is a joint form for registration in:
- The Central Coordinating Register for Legal Entities
- The Register of Business Enterprises
- The Value Added Tax Register
- The Foundation Register.
The “Coordinated register notification” also collects basic data for:
- Nav Aa Register (The Norwegian Labour and Welfare Organisations employer-employee register)
- The Statistics Norway’s Register of Companies and Business Enterprises
- The Norwegian Gaming and Foundation Authority
- The Corporate Taxation Data Register.
If you need help to register your company in Greater Bergen, we have a good network of consultants to help you through all the forms.
More about starting a business:
« Back to “How to set up a company in Norway”